The Dot of Excellence 4 The Dot of Excellence 4

ugh..

I don't appreciate you using my music in such a crappy fashion.

Wegra responds:

Hey I tried to get it some recognition!

Starbattles Part1 Starbattles Part1

Nice Try

It would have been awesome if there was music for them to flow to.

Snakejohnson responds:

Most street freestyle battles are done without music. Go check out the Smack DVD battles on Youtube

Awesomefield Awesomefield

Awesome

The reference to the flaming hobos was in the movie.
The dude that was recording said there were stories about flaming hobos in the subways.
Funny stuff

Metal Slug Brutal Metal Slug Brutal

Pretty fun

I wish there were grenades and upgrades but it ran very smoothly, almost as good as the real metal slug.
I didn't find it difficult at all. I beat it on my first try.
To anyone who hasn't played this yet, all you have to do is pay attention and duck.

Spyke Spyke

Could be better

The animations were good but the music could be changed to keep the players' attention. Another improvement would be how the camera works. Instead of constantly scrolling to the right, make it scroll with Spyke like in a Super Mario game.

Other than that, I give it a 7/10

Keyboard Hero MX 2008 Keyboard Hero MX 2008

meh..

The timing and animation can be better and buttons on the screen should show what buttons your actually pressing like the 1,2,3,4 could be rolling down the screen instead of the grayish colors.

Overall I give it a 6/10

Jazz-Tastic Jazz-Tastic

Yay Garageband

I used that same bassline in a beach setting song I made a while back.
You could have added some sax or something to fill out the middle of your chords and make those trumpets higher to get a more realistic trumpet sound.

cgk2457 responds:

Thanks! I'll keep the pitch of the trumpets in mind next time I use them.

cgk2457

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

GarargeBand

I can probably find all those presets and make it myself, but you made a nice little song with it.