Metal Slug Brutal Metal Slug Brutal

Pretty fun

I wish there were grenades and upgrades but it ran very smoothly, almost as good as the real metal slug.
I didn't find it difficult at all. I beat it on my first try.
To anyone who hasn't played this yet, all you have to do is pay attention and duck.

Spyke Spyke

Could be better

The animations were good but the music could be changed to keep the players' attention. Another improvement would be how the camera works. Instead of constantly scrolling to the right, make it scroll with Spyke like in a Super Mario game.

Other than that, I give it a 7/10

Keyboard Hero MX 2008 Keyboard Hero MX 2008

meh..

The timing and animation can be better and buttons on the screen should show what buttons your actually pressing like the 1,2,3,4 could be rolling down the screen instead of the grayish colors.

Overall I give it a 6/10

Dino Run Dino Run

Love this game

I have been playing it for the last couple days and I have to say that it's very addicting. The relentless wall of doom combined with the idiots of the prehistoric age, the stegasarus(sp?), makes this game difficult especially on Insane! difficulty.

I have been able to find all the super eggs except for the Bronto egg. If anyone knows where it is please help me out.

Anywho, 10/10 and 5/5 to this pixelated masterpiece.

Unique Unique

Pretty awesome

The random symbols while rotating was annoying.
Otherwise, it was a great game
10/10

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

stick = ultimate weapon

This game kept my attention up until Death Adder
It got unfair real quick
still it deserves a 10/10

Breakit 3 Breakit 3

Real cool and clean

Aside from the glitch where the ball goes through the blocks, this is a fairly solid game
Music would have made it a much more pleasing experience.
You could use music straight from the NG Audio Portal with the permission from the artist.

iDrop 2 iDrop 2

pretty cool

I would like to see some variation in music as the others have stated and maybe some changes in the background to make it more visually entertaining, and more power-ups.
I give it a 8/10